Monday, July 31, 2006

Everybody changes and i dont feel the same.

The past entire week has been very very turbulent. Full of ups and downs, friendships put to the test and whatever not. Well everything has all been said,done and gotten over with it. So i hope all the immaturity stops and life goes on. I have exactly 18days to prelims starting from today. The pressure is on. gahhhhh. Also, I have decided to move along on another thing. This time, its seriously time to get over you. I cant even talk to you without being myself, I cant possibly be hanging around waiting and hoping for something to happen when i know it wont. I know its better to try and regret if failed but why try when youre 100% sure that youre gonna fail. Haha. So yeah, and this time, i hope nothing ironic happens yet again. Phew. And last but not least,

To my everdearest ZOE[my lover]-
i know you're going through a tough time, ive been there before. I just want you to know that no matter what crap happens in this world, I, will always be there for you my darling woman :)
Stay strong,smile, love you.

Ps- Anybody wanna go watch the philips singapore cup? Oh and anybody up for some basketball on saturday morning? Hollah at me.
AU REVIOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home